What is your mission in life? What do you plan to accomplish when you die? What do you want others to say about you at your funeral? I know that’s a lot to think about but…
Here are a few questions that i would like you to answer.
How do you determine what’s really important to you? Think through these questions:
* What do I value the most?
* What are the things that matter the most in my life?
* What type of person do I want to be?
* What words best describe me?
* Am I living a life that reflects what I really value?
* What do I want written on my tombstone?
* What values do I want to be remembered by after my life is over?
* How does God fit into my values?
* Are my values consistent with God’s values (Bible)
* Can people see my real values in how I live my life?
Now That you’ve thought through your values you are probably ready to write a mission statement for your life. If you read this statement daily and set your mind that you will accomplish these, and you truly mean them, then God is going to do great things in your life!!!
Here’s my life mission: (just as an example for you)
To let my faith in God be evident in the way I live (faith)
To live a lifestyle pleasing to God no matter where I am (character)
To love my family and spend quality time with them as often as I can (family)
To serve God faithfully through Student/Music Ministry (service)
To develop students that will become ministers (mission)
To express real compassion towards others (relationships)
To portray a good attitude with excitement & enthusiasm (attitude)
When you do this, please leave a comment of it on here or you can email it to me at email@example.com
God Bless You as you seek His guidance!!!!!!!